Terms Of Service Agreement & Policy
By contacting Sally's Maids (“Us,” “We,” “Our” and “Ours”) and requesting Us to come to Your home or property, the Client (“You,” “Your,” “Yours”) are agreeing to pay Us for Our services. All services are provided by the hour, and We do NOT guarantee a flat rate for any cleaning.
Our services are offered to You conditioned on Your acceptance without modification of this agreement, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of Our services constitutes Your agreement of all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for Your reference.
Getting Ready For The Cleaning
Don’t “clean” before We arrive, but do “pick up” as much as possible to start cleaning!
What We Clean
Please refer to Our website and Our office staff as to what We clean. Any irregular areas or requests must be discussed in detail and accurately with Our office before arrival.
We do not guarantee any start times; all appointment times are approximations. If your cleaner is more than 30 minutes late, don't hesitate to contact us directly.
Access To Your Home
Before We start service, We will need entry to Your home via key or door code. If We cannot gain access to Your home on the day of service or are turned away at the door on Your scheduled day, the appointment will be canceled, and no refund will be provided.
If Your cleaning day falls on a major holiday, We will contact You in advance about re-scheduling.
Skips & Cancels
We reserve Your cleaning spot for Your home only and will not book another home in Your spot! We will assess a 100% fee if You skip/cancel with less than an hour of “business hours” notice. Timely notice will allow us to schedule a different home for techs to clean in Your reserved time slot. If You or Your family are sick, We will re-schedule You for Our next available opening to keep Your home on a consistent schedule. Skipping a regular cleaning cycle will result in an additional fee for extra build-up at Your next cleaning since the job was quoted based on a lesser time frame between cleanings.
Please keep Your home cooled in the summer on Your cleaning day – We get very warm when working! Thank you. Likewise, a home must be heated in the winter.
Payment is due at the time of service. We accept all major credit cards and also Master Card & Visa debit cards. We do not accept checks or cash any longer. Once credit debit card info is retained, you can be placed on Our cleaning schedule. We charge cards after the cleaning is done.
Non-Payment and or declined cards may result in service charges of 1.5% per month plus all valid NSF fees or collection fees.
All of Sally's Maids staff are third-party contractors; Sally's Maids is not responsible for any damages or actions caused by the third-party contractor, if you come across any issues you must contact the third-party contractor.
Breach of Terms
You understand and agree that under no circumstances shall You knowingly engage in a working relationship directly with any contractor of Sally's Maids during the course of this contract other than through Sally's Maids, and that You will pay a $2,500 finder’s fee if You breach these Terms and knowingly hire a Cleaning Tech contractor by Sally's Maids on an individual basis for private employment.
Scheduling, service changes, etc.… are made through the office – please call or email Our office (not the tech).
We guarantee our work. If You are ever not happy with Your cleaning, please call or email Us within 24 hours so We can come back and fix it within 48 hours. We need to visually see and correct the areas if cleaning was not done well. We do not offer refunds if we cannot look at the cleaning or come back to fix it within 48 hours. Thank you so much for being so understanding.
Our quality control system is interactive and dependent on feedback and good communication. We will correct or address any issue. We are made aware of. Our team takes great pride in their work and wants to be informed if You are ever disappointed with a service. A Quality Control Manager checks randomly when technicians are on the job. You will get an email after each cleaning for a quick reply or to leave comments. Please get in touch with Us right away with any questions, issues, or concerns, so We can work to correct them immediately. We can always tweak, add, delete, change technicians or services offered, so don’t hesitate to ask. Our goal is to make You happy, and Your home shine!
Please have one in each of Your bathrooms to avoid carrying germs through the home.
You agree to provide a good, working vacuum for regular ongoing use in Your home. Normal wear and tear from vacuuming are expected, and Sally's Maids is not responsible for damage due to normal vacuum use. We can advise on the best hard surface vacuums for best cleaning results.
We love them! But please secure any pet that may be a threat or disturbance. Kenneling an animal is the safest thing to do if You are not 100% sure how Your animal reacts to people entering Your home when You are away. Techs cannot enter a home with an animal they do not feel safe with. We do not clean up after sick pets, pet accidents, or re-clean floors pets have re-tracked after mopping. We do not change or clean litter boxes unless the service is requested. If a cat or dog or other pet harms Our contractor, that pet will be reported – breaking the skin will result in staff going to the doctor, and vet records will need to be obtained immediately.
Our technicians need a safe working environment in the homes they visit. No holes in floors, standing on counters, climbing higher than a 2 step stool. We are not equipped to clean bug infestations, bodily fluids, or extensive grease or fire damage. If our staff/contractors do not feel safe in a home or environment, they will leave or be removed. Our team will not tolerate yelling, name-calling, or other aggressive or demeaning behavior.
Any firearms should be secured and out of sight.
Running water and electricity must be present for Us to clean.
If asked or agreed ahead of time, We can sweep out unfinished areas like basements or garages, but We do not deep clean or hand wipe this area.
We hate it when it occurs, and We do Our very best to prevent it. We do not dust inside curio cabinets, china cabinets, or clean glassware shelves. If there is anything too fragile or expensive that You DO NOT want Us to dust or touch, please inform Us – You are responsible for alerting Us. Some items in every home are accidents waiting to happen (pictures not hung securely, top-heavy items with unstable bases, items already broken and gently set back together but not secured). Please make Us aware of these things or correct them as we are not held responsible for anything breaking in your home.
License and Insurance
Sally's Maids LLC is a broker and not an employer we simply connect independent service professionals with customers, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure your third-party contractor is licensed and insured before entering your home. If you allow the contractor to begin work without verifying they are insured and you experience any issues you must work with the contractor to resolve the said issue(s). Sally's Maids can act as a mediator until the said issue(s) are resolved by both parties.
We will review pricing and expenses yearly and will notify You of increases. Changes in service or household lifestyle may change initial pricing.
Customers who book a service using any promotional code do not qualify for refunds, customers are able to cancel and will receive credit towards any service of similar value.
Service Provider Availability
In some cases, service provider availability may vary. If a two cleaner service is requested and due to availability we cannot provide two cleaners, we will dispatch a single cleaner and double the amount of time purchased to complete the job. By allowing the service provider to clean your home, you agree to proceed with the service, and the single cleaner will finalize the job of two cleaners in double the time or less if they can complete the service at the purchased price.
Time Frame | Delays
Due to circumstances outside of our control, service providers may be delayed. In the event a service provider is delayed, additional time will be added to your service. Attempt to change your appointment once your service provider is in route or on-site your reserved appointment will be considered a cancellation, and the cancellation policy will be applied.
Time Frame | Duration of Service
Cleaners will attempt to provide the requested service within the time frame purchased. Each service is described and detailed at the point of sale. If your cleaner runs out of time, they are not required to continue service until more time is purchased. Please get in touch with us at 310-570-0346 to add more time. We typically recommend you add more time than what you think you may need.
If you allow the service provider to leave home after you have inspected the work, any remaining time is nonrefundable. Once a service provider has left, they can no longer come back unless additional time is purchased.
Disputes | Chargebacks
You must provide authorization by clicking “I Agree” for every payment. Your authorization is a binding agreement for Us to charge Your card or Payment Method. As such, You waive any right to file a Chargeback for any cause (excepting fraud), including a Force Majeure event, as defined in the Terms and Conditions, and agree to this Chargeback Policy.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT FILE A CHARGEBACK FOR ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT, DEBIT CARD, OR PAYMENT METHOD ON THE WEBSITE. If you want to dispute an order or charge, You agree to file for a Return or Cancellation, not a Chargeback.
If you file a Chargeback for a payment initiated by You or any authorized user of your card or Payment Method, You agree that we may recover the amount of the Chargeback by any means deemed necessary, including, but not limited to, recharging your card or Payment Method or having the amount recovered by a collection agency.
You understand and agree that in the event you initiate a Chargeback with a Payment Method provider for a Product or Service You have received and, in fact, owe payment for. You successfully recover the disputed funds that would otherwise be owed to the Us; We will make every effort to provide documentation to the Payment Method provider that you did receive the Product or Service. In our sole discretion, we may dispute such Chargeback through all available means, including without limitation, by third-party debt collection services. In this event, we shall be entitled to recover the cost of collection.
Further, We reserve the right to issue an invoice/send a bill to you for any Products or Services that We have sold and provided to You. You hereby agree to pay the invoice or bill in full if a Chargeback dispute is initiated. Should You fail to make appropriate payment, We shall pursue all available legal and equitable remedies available by law.
You acknowledge and agree that We will be entitled to recover any Chargebacks that may be imposed on Us by a Payment Method Provider or third parties, plus associated fees, fines, expenses, or penalties, as well as any processing or any other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those Chargebacks, in addition to any other sums that may be due hereunder. We may recover these amounts by debiting your account or setting off any amount owed to you.
You agree to assist us when requested, at Your expense, to investigate your transaction concerning the Chargeback. You agree to cooperate and provide all information that We request from you to investigate and/or contest a Chargeback. We will send such requests to the email address you provide to us, and you must provide a full response to the request within fourteen (14) days unless another time frame is specified in the request.
Notwithstanding the termination of the availability of the Website or Our Products or Services to you for any reason, We shall remain entitled to contest and recover Chargebacks from You (and, where if relevant, from any party who has provided Us with a guarantee or security relating to your obligations under this Policy).
There are client referral rewards; please ask about Our current reward.
Sally's Maids reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Sally's Maids as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Sally's Maids' performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Sally's Maids' right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Sally's Maids with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Sally's Maids with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Sally's Maids with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
Sally's Maids reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which https://sallysmaids.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Sally's Maids encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates. Contact Us Sally's Maids welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Sally's Maids LLC
3415 S Sepulveda Blvd Suite 1100 Los Angeles, California 90034
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: (866) 206-7926
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to: Children Under Thirteen Sally's Maids does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Sally's Maids by contacting us here: - Web page: https://sallysmaids.com/contact-sallysmaids/ - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: (866) 206-7926
E-mail Communications From time to time, Sally's Maids may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Sally's Maids or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Sally's Maids, you may opt-out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by "replying STOP" or "clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
•Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
•Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
•Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
•Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech or exercise another right provided for by law.
•Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
•Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
•Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
•Comply with an existing legal obligation.
•Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
SERVICE AGREEMENT -TERMS OF SERVICE
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Sally's Maids LLC the following services (collectively, the "Services"): Cleaning and Home Services
2. PAYMENT. Payment shall be made to Sally’s Maids LLC no later than the completion of Services. If any invoice is not paid when due, interest will be added to and payable on all overdue amounts at 30 percent per year, or the maximum percentage allowed under applicable California laws, whichever is less. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if the customer fails to pay for the Services when due, Customer has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
3. TERM. This Contract will terminate automatically upon completion by the Provider of the Services required by this Contract.
4. INDEMNIFICATION. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Sally’s Maids harmless from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Sally’s Maids that result from the acts of agents, representatives, and third party contractors.
5. WARRANTY. Sally’s Maids LLC shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Contract in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in Provider's community and region, and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, care used by service providers similar to Provider on similar projects.
6. DEFAULT. The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default under this Contract: ●The failure to make a required payment when due. ●The insolvency or bankruptcy of either party. ●The subjection of any of either party's property to any levy, seizure, general assignment for the benefit of creditors, application or sale for or by any creditor or government agency. ●The failure to make available or deliver the Services in the time and manner provided for in this Contract.
7. ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COLLECTION COSTS. If there is dispute relating to any provisions in this Contract, the prevailing party is entitled to, and the non-prevailing party shall pay, the costs and expenses incurred by the prevailing party in the dispute, including but not limited to all out-of-pocket costs of collection, court costs, and reasonable attorney fees and expenses.
8. REMEDIES. In addition to any and all other rights, a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term, or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 1 day from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived in writing by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
9. FORCE MAJEURE. If the performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
11. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
12. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing by mutual agreement between the parties, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
13. GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.